Job Description – Office Manager
Baytech Germany is looking for a dynamic, and energetic administrative professional to join our team. The ideal candidate is someone who can thrive in a fast-paced environment, has a strong attention to detail and can embrace a challenge with high energy and positive attitude.
We are expanding our company into Germany and is looking for an Office Manager to help establish our presence.
Key Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Assist with all meeting logistics, events and other ad-hoc administrative tasks.
- Ability to look ahead and understand the prioritization of key objectives and help manage deliverables.
- Plan & coordinate domestic and international travel from end to end.
- Reconcile, submit, and review expense reports in compliance with company policy.
- Proactively provide administrative and staffing support to the team, including but not limited to space, tracking assets, procurement, headcount management, new/internal onboarding, and event management.
- Maintain group information with confidentiality and integrity. Use discretion to make decisions within your area of responsibility.
- Procurement of goods and services including computer equipment, office supply, reference materials and facility requests.
- Manage aliases and support new employee setup (office, equipment, etc.)
- 1+ years of Administration Experience.
- 1+ years of Microsoft Office experience (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, OneNote, SharePoint, Teams, Viber)
- Germany/Chinese/English language must， Japanese plus.
- Available to work with flexible working hour.
- Proactive in anticipating company needs and able to work independently to make administrative decisions.
- Ability to effectively manage, prioritize and work independently in a positive attitude.
Location : Dusseldorf.