MARKET ANALYST (M/F/D) FULL TIME
Martec GmbH (http://www.martecgroup.com/) is an international market research and consulting firm with offices in Frankfurt, Chicago, Detroit, Shanghai and Beijing.
We conduct market and competitive studies as well as acquisition projects for Fortune 500 clients in the automotive, chemical, oil & gas, industrial & medical technology sectors.
To strengthen our team at the Frankfurt location, We are currently looking for a qualified full-time professional in consulting market research with immediate effect.
The key scope of your work is to provide the information basis for strategic decisions of our clients and thus contribute to the long-term success of multinational companies and corporations. Specifically, your work will include the following tasks:
• Participation in the preparation of international market studies and market forecasts with your own area of responsibility
• Conducting expert interviews (in-person, by phone or virtual) and desk research to gain an in-depth understanding of the market and develop specific solution approaches
• Implementation of research, survey and analytical tasks
• Preparation of review and final report documents including presentation of results in front of client
• Degree in industrial engineering, business informatics, mechanical engineering, business administration or a comparable degree
• Excellent English language skills in written and spoken, preferably another foreign language
• Basic technical understanding and affinity for new technologies
• Pleasure in dealing with numbers and data
• Ability to recognize correlations and to process visually (MS Office)
• Independent, analytical and structured way of working
• High degree of teamwork and communication skills internal and external
• Exclusive insights into future projects of large industrial companies
• Access to quantitative and qualitative industrial market research
• Communication of research approaches, methodologies and analytical procedures
• Integration into an international team and direct exchange with the company leadership team
• Employment contract with attractive remuneration and additional benefits
• Beginning: immediately, preferably 1st October, 2021
• Application including motivation letter, CV and diploma (or transcript of records) to Ms Xiaoyu Sun, Senior Analyst: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to hearing from you soon !
The Martec Group Frankfurt Team