Founded in 2012, Hanshow is a global leading digitalization solution provider in the pan-retail sector, possessing strong independent R&D, software & hardware integration capabilities, as well as advantaged resources across the whole industry chain.
Based on IoT, AI and big data technologies, Hanshow provides customers with integrated digital store solutions, including Electronic Shelf Labels (ESL), full-scene marketing, AIoT technology and a range of other applications. Serving more than 35,000 stores in over 50 countries, Hanshow has been a trusted partner among retailers worldwide, with a reach of over 50% of the top 100 global retailers and 66% of the top 100 domestic retailers.
To match the rapid growth of our business in Germany, we are actively recruiting for a variety of positions, including Pre-sales Engineers, Project Managers, After-sales Engineers/Manager.
For After-sales Engineer in Hanshow
Your Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Be responsible for local projects technical support, which may include hardware and software installation, system deployment, maintenance, upgrading, emergency handling, troubleshooting, debugging, ESL templates design, training etc.
- Work with R&D team to provide accurate, timely, and quality responses to technical innovation or customization requests.
- Handle customer complaints of product problems, and follow-up internal improvement countermeasures, fast tracking and facilitating timely closure.
- Establishment, maintenance and management of after-sales channels, timely warning and improvement of products with major quality problems.
- Regularly summarize customer complaints and technical experience, contributing to knowledge management (SOP, guidelines, etc.), Learning & Sharing.
Who are we looking for:
- Bachelor degree or above in IT, computer science, telecommunication, electronics, automation, or related field.
- Familiar with Linux and Windows operating systems.
- Familiar with database, cloud and IoT technology.
- Fluent in German and English, both written and spoken; Chinese as an advantage.
- Self-motivated and have a “can-do” attitude, able to work under pressure and with flexible hours.
- Systematic, structured, and quality-oriented way of working.
- Have experience in customer communication.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary in the relevant industry.
- Promising and sustainable self-development and prospects.
- Wide technical and modern environment with interesting challenges.
- Professional environment with an open communication culture.
- Free Friday afternoon tea to keep spirits high.
- Flexible working arrangement with work from home option.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.