Founded in 2012, Hanshow is a global leading digitalization solution provider in the pan-retail sector, possessing strong independent R&D, software & hardware integration capabilities, as well as advantaged resources across the whole industry chain.
Based on IoT, AI and big data technologies, Hanshow provides customers with integrated digital store solutions, including Electronic Shelf Labels (ESL), full-scene marketing, AIoT technology and a range of other applications. Serving more than 35,000 stores in over 50 countries, Hanshow has been a trusted partner among retailers worldwide, with a reach of over 50% of the top 100 global retailers and 66% of the top 100 domestic retailers.
To match the rapid growth of our business in Germany, we are actively recruiting for a variety of positions, including Pre-sales Engineers, Project Managers, After-sales Engineers/Manager.
For Project Manager in Hanshow
Your Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Be responsible for local projects delivery (from project planning, implementation, risk & cost control up to maintenance service delivery) and customer satisfaction.
- Mobilize all necessary resources for hardware delivery and installation, software & system deployment, upgrading, maintenance and technical support, etc.
- Organize and participate in project meetings (kick-off, clarification, weekly meeting, phase review, close meeting, etc.) to ensure smooth coordination and communication.
- Work closely with after-sales engineers and R&D team to respond to customer’s technical requests.
- Handle customer complaints of product problems, and follow-up internal improvement countermeasures, fast tracking and facilitating timely closure.
Who are we looking for:
- Bachelor or master degree in relevant majors; IT-related background is preferred.
- At least 2-3 years related working experience in IT or communication industry, with certain knowledge of IT or communication technology.
- Strong coordination and communication skills, able to work closely with other departments to jointly achieve project goals.
- Have customer communication experience, able to handle customer issues under pressure;
- Self-motivated, stress-resistant and have a “can-do” attitude, able to work with flexible schedule.
- Excellent command of both English and German; Chinese as an advantage.
- Proficient with office tools such as MS project, MS excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Visio etc.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary in the relevant industry.
- Promising and sustainable self-development and prospects.
- Wide technical and modern environment with interesting challenges.
- Professional environment with an open communication culture.
- Free Friday afternoon tea to keep spirits high.
- Flexible working arrangement with work from home option.
Please send your CV to email@example.com.